Monday, December 19, 2011

Belated Happy Birthday Jason!


Do you see the bad habits that pregnancy is forcing me to develop??? Normally I don't forget things... birthday blogs are slipping my mind since the implantation... Anyway, Jason turned 22 on the 14th. I am so glad that he was able to spend it with his family this year instead of off away in the Army. It has been a super crazy year for me and Jason is a big part of that. Having him missing for 17 days was such a humbling experience and really brought my family closer together. I do not envy the things that he went through during that time, or the suffering that I'm sure he endures every day. But I am so glad that my family was able to grow and come closer together because of Jason. He has changed so much lately and I know that 22 is going to be a good year for him! I am so proud of everything that he has accomplished and the things that he has yet to accomplish. He is a great man! According to our data and past history, he should be getting married in September of 2015.... and I cannot wait for that day! Happy Birthday little brother! You're the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment