Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Community Thank You!!!

So I'm stuck in bed resting.... I feel like absolute garbage, and I'm getting a little bored of Netflix and cwtv.com and MTV.com, so I figured I would do something that never happened. Unfortunately, things in life progressed so quickly that Spencer and I never got to send out our thank you cards.... We are terrible people I know. So here is what I'm sure is socially unacceptable... our community thank you card.
We are so thankful for so many people who contributed their time, energy, and love to us when we got married.... yes I know it's been three months, but I have been best friends with the toilet for the past two so cut me some slack. I know that I am especially thankful for the man in this picture who is doing the dishes for me as I type, because he knows that since becoming pregnant, anytime I see leftovers I gag for like 10 minutes. He is AMAZING and I cannot wait to see him as a father. I am very easily distracted... thank you everyone for everything! Especially for all the mommy advice on how to feel better... still trying to figure out what works best for me cause nothing seems to cure the dizziness... but THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So So SO happy for you both! You are going to make extraordinary parents! Much love and blessings in this wonderful new phase of your life together!

    ReplyDelete