Friday, December 31, 2010

Allison Marsh Walker

Tonight turned into a rough night for me. My plans, my New Years plans, which got me through the week with excitement, fell through and it was a little devastating. Allie and I had been texting and I let her know what happened. Because she is so amazing she showed up at my house with my favorite cheese pull aparts from The Pie (so good!) with ranch of course and a bottle of sparkling cider for me to cheer me up. I live in the ghetto... not even close to where she and her husband Mike live. And they don't plow the streets around here and the weather has been awful and she showed up because she is so awesome! Who does that? How did I get so lucky in order to have her in my life? I know that may seem weird to say, but I guess I just don't have very many friends who would actually step up like that and do something so sweet and so kind. I'm not used to being treated like that. Yes, I am completely aware of how pathetic that is. This girl is absolutely amazing! If I could be anyone in the world it would be her. She seriously has the most kind heart, she is gorgeous, smart... I already wrote all of this because she is also one of my most favorite people of 2010. She is incredible! I cannot even express how thankful I am for her tonight. She took time out of her holiday evening to cheer me up a little. Her parents definitely did something right, because they raised one of the most amazing people in the entire world! Thanks Allie for even that you have done for me. I truly cannot express my appreciation for you. I totally stole this picture of her and her husband from her blog... but you have to see what a perfect couple they are. BEST COUPLE EVER! I want them to be happy forever because they deserve everything they want and more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment