Sunday, December 12, 2010

Really?

Really.....

Did I have 4 basketball games that I went to this week and practice 3 times before work? (One game included an almost fight... not only in the gym but also in the parking lot afterwards... pretty intense. Wonderful high school hormones. And someone needs to tell the students at Alta High School that mullets, fake mustaches and short shorts are not attractive)
Did I have finals for my 14 credits at BYU Idaho this week?

Did I go to the gym every morning at 5:30am? (Definitely threw up Tuesday morning cause of my crazy blood sugar)

Did I work everyday at the Chiropractor's office?

Did I start an insane diet that includes egg whites and more fiber and protein than I have ever eaten in my life?

Did I have a cheerleading competition on Saturday? (Oh and we definitely took 1st!!!)

Did I find a cheerleading banner for 1st place back in the day in the gym with a major misspelling? (definitely furthers the stereotype of cheerleaders)
Did I have the worst blind date ever Saturday night? (This included intense stretching before the game of bowling... so ready to find "the one" already)

Oh yeah... I definitely did. So glad this week is over and that somehow I managed to find time to go to dinner with an awesome friend Friday night for a break and yell out the window at random people on the streets in several languages with 3 of my JV cheerleaders... yes it sounds lame I know but we had so much fun!!! Bring on Christmas break!Please excuse my pale excuse for a face... I need to go tanning or something. Way to white! Things I'm looking forward to next week...

Jason Coming Home/His Birthday

Boy Meets World Season 4...FINALLY!

Temple Square Christmas Lights

Going to Idaho for the Weekend

Cheer Christmas Party

No comments:

Post a Comment