Saturday, December 4, 2010

Basketball and Baptism

What a crazy week! I feel like I haven't had time to breathe! I feel so lucky that I was able to find time to go to lunch and a movie with a friend. Which by the way if you do go to Jordan Commons and go to the movies, make sure you aren't there super early or this guy with really squeaky shoes and only top braces will try to become your best friend. Consider yourself warned. Basketball season started this week. It was a super rough game but I went to practice the next day with ideas for change and the girls accepted them, so hopefully our 3 games next week will be much better! I'm pretty sure that these girls are capable of amazing things! My family came down this weekend for my cousin Logan's baptism. She asked me to give a talk which made me feel super old, but it went well... besides the crazy amount of shaking that happened. It was a little awkward standing in front of a large group talking about not making mistakes while my wonderful tattoo was on display for everyone there. Oh well. Logan is so much fun to be around and she's growing up so fast! She is awesome and I am so glad that I was able to be part of her special day. Made me feel pretty special that she would ask me to play such an important role. Please excuse my massive excuse for a hand... We discovered about halfway during the open house that Jake had a fabulous hole in his pants. It was amazing! He has also become obsessed with bow ties and whatever you call that kind of hat. At least he can pull it off... Only 2 weeks of school left thank goodness! I am so tired and I need a break! Oh and can someone please give me the power to read minds... just for like an hour would even be wonderful! I cannot figure out boys. Obviously right... I'm still single. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment