Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite People of 2010...

I have spent a lot of time with a lot of people over this past year, but I'm not perfect so I have favorites. And here they are... Once again in no particular order. And also there are many other people in my life who I have enjoyed spending time with. I hope no one is offended if they aren't on here. But then again not may people read this actually... But I also kind of ran out of time since tonight is New Years and I don't have pictures of everyone and pictures are very important to me... But I am sure you know how I feel about you if you're my friend. If you don't ask me and I'll tell you!

1. My Family. They are pretty cool people most of the time. Sometimes they don't like to talk to me on the phone and would rather play the Wii or sometimes they throw up in my car and it smells for days. But most of the time I can really depend on them and we can have a lot of fun. I enjoy having fiestas with my family and also having random dance parties with them. They are good to me since I'm a pain and still hanging around when I probably should be married and not so available to them, but they put up with me and that means a lot to me.
2. Julie. She is my Aunt through marriage and she is my favorite! Whenever we have a bad day we go to Chili's and have chips and salsa and just vent and talk to each other. I can seriously talk to her about anything! It's so awesome having someone like that in your life. I really appreciate her so much and I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to get to know her better this year! I feel bad that my ex kind of stalked her house for a while since I was living there at the time, but she originally set me up with him, so it wasn't entirely my fault. Haha! I feel like she and I have gotten closer this year and I'm really grateful for that.3. Stewart. I kind of consider this dude my best friend. He has really been amazing the past year and a halfish. We have fun together... at least I think so. We can talk just about anything and we have similar taste in movies so it's nice to be able to be able to hang out with someone and not have to worry about it being awkward or weird. I don't have to worry about what I'm wearing or what I look like when we hang out, which is super refreshing, and he has never ever judged me which is pretty rare in this world. He's awesome because he introduced me to Les Miserables... that's good stuff there. I feel super lucky to have someone like him in my life!4. Allie. I am very lucky to get along with the people I work with... most of the time. I actually interviewed Allie and knew right away that I wanted to hire her. We have so much fun at work. It sometimes doesn't seem like work when we are laughing so hard we can't breathe. She is gorgeous, stylish, spiritual, funny, smart, compassionate and super fun! (The list could honestly go on and on) We have a very open relationship and can tell each other pretty much anything which is refreshing because we don't have to fake around each other. I really appreciate the way that she doesn't skip around things and just tells me bluntly what's going on. She never tries to hurt my feelings with her honesty but she does want to make me a better person in every way!5. Aaron. I met Aaron right before New Years last year and we have had a great year getting to know each other better! We went to San Diego for a weekend and he took me snow boarding. Plus we have seen countless movies, went hot tubbing, and have eaten a lot of food. He took me to my very first scary movie in the theater this past year and that was intense, and pretty fun. He's a great guy! Sad that he moved to Provo so we don't hang out as much anymore. But I really have enjoyed having him around and spending time with him because I really enjoy spending time with people who make me comfortable and who I can be myself around.6.Sami & Courtney. These are two of my cheerleaders and they totally keep me sane! I forget sometimes that these girls are still in high school and way younger than I am. I can talk to them about anything and we can be sassy and silly with each other and it's really awesome. It might seem silly that I am so close to girls who are so young, but I don't know what i would do without them. They really make me feel special and needed... and not everyone in my life does that for me. I was sick in this picture so don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment