Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not For the Weak of Stomach....

All this week I have been ridiculously sick. Haven't been able to keep much down, except for salsa, some crackers, and 7up. That's not much fun for me because I love to eat. I miss eating! Loving the way my jeans fit right now though... Anyway, it wasn't the best week for me to be sick. I had my cheer Christmas party at Red Robin, which was definitely interesting. Seriously can you spot the almost 25 year old among the high school students? I look like I'm one of them... totally blend in! I finished up all my finals, watched the entire season 4 of Boy Meets World cause it came in the mail on Monday... Love me some Cory Matthews! I took some more pictures of the Christmas at my house... even though this year I'm definitely not feeling Christmas... at all. Jason flew in from the army for Christmas and I made my first poster for someone at the airport and it was pretty fun! Then Friday Kim, Chris, Cortney, Jason, and I drove to Idaho for a couple days just to get him home. We walked into the house with Jake dressed like this..... A couple years ago when we had our bunny Little Bo I decided to wake Jake up by putting Bo on his bed, it didn't work well cause Bo scared Jake and he threw him up against the wall... basically that's why we don't have Little Bo anymore. Just kidding, Bo didn't die, luckily. Anyway that's why Jason thought it would be funny to wake Jake up with Hans. I set a bad example. Anyway it ended up ripping one of Hans's nails off. Bunnies bleed a lot when that happens! Then I noticed that my Mom's nativity scene was missing a lot of characters. I guess there was an accident so now for our Christmas story Mary is having an affair with the Shepard boy and Jesus is there. That's awkward but that's the story I got. Dad recently got his masters from Eastern Kentucky University (congrats Dad! Thanks for setting such a great example!) So we're all pretty proud of him! I rediscovered Captain Comic, a game I spent hours trying to pass when I was like 10, and beat it after 4 tries. So much fun! Yes, I understand that's a little nerdy. I gave Miss Cortney a white trash pony tail and we saw this awesome sticker on the drive up! So then we drove home and the weather was crap. But I finally took a picture by this dinosaur, which I have always wanted to do! But what made it worse is that Cortney threw up not just once, but multiple times! Projectile vomiting is more like it. Seriously it shot up to the front seat. Well, since the roads were so bad we were going like 50 mph at the fastest and she did the throw up thing the second time in the middle of nowhere and it took us about 25 miles to get to the next gas station. So for 25 miles we sat in the pukey car, luckily I had this Victoria Secret spray in my car to kind of cover up the smell, but then Cortney, like a dog, started to eat her vomit. She was pretty picky about what chunks she ate. We were laughing, but all trying to hard not to throw up. We were at the gas station for like a half an hour cleaning up, and because I'm the best aunt ever, I took pictures. Cortney will love this when she gets older I'm sure, we can be even then for her smiling about throwing up all over my car. Really, who smiles like that while they're sitting in vomit? Spending the next 125 miles in the vomit car was not awesome. But I have definitely never done that before. So today the car still smells and no matter what I do I can't get rid of the smell.... here's to driving with the windows down in December! I still smell it everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment