Saturday, December 25, 2010

Elevator List...

So I know you've all seen the friends where it talks about the "Elevator List". You know the list of 5 celebrities that you're allowed to hook up with (I will leave that up to your own interpretation) if you meet them in an elevator. So because I'm single and I'm bored out of my mind tonight... Let me introduce you to my "Elevator List" in no particular order.



1. Christian Bale


Since I was 8 years old and saw Little Women for the first time, I have had the biggest crush on him! He does this smile with his mouth closed that's possibly a little dorky but I think it's just cute! I think he has the worst Batman voice ever, but he makes a darn good Bruce Wayne. I love his accent and I just think he's awesome! He seems to be a very private person who is pretty grounded. Hot and grounded. Good combination.


2. Brody Jenner

I'm a little obsessed with The Hills, or any show that includes Brody. I think he is so so so good looking! He does this thing with his eyebrows where he raises them when he talks and it takes my breath away. His cheeks are rosy like all the time and seems like he is a super chill funny guy and I could watch him all day long! Lucky for me one of my closest friends looks a lot like him... yeah he's hot. That's not why I'm friends with him... it's just a bonus. And he looks really good when he wears a watch or a short sleeve black shirt. Whew! And let's add to the profile that he's tall, dark and handsome.



3. John Krasinski

I have this thing for tall, dark, and handsome and he definitely fits that profile. I know that actors aren't like the characters that they play, but he is so often so funny and so sweet in the roles that he plays. I pretty much watch The Office for Jim. Okay not really but it's close. He is so adorable and the perfect guy on that show! Why can't all guys be like him? Plus the faces he makes at the camera and the way he walks with his hands in his pockets... Yeah he's attractive!


4. Adam Brody

So I am drawn to the socially awkward. And Adam Brody definitely fits that profile. He is so stinking cute! Maybe it's really Seth Cohen from the OC that I'm attracted to, but seriously he has this lisp when he says his s's and it's so cute not handicap sounding at all. Plus his curly hair makes me crazy! And he's tall, dark and handsome...


5. Jake Gyllenhaal

Blue eyes with dark hair gets me every time! He has such a boy next door look... I'm not sure if that's a real thing or not but that's how I see him. His smile is gorgeous and he has awesome hair. He also works really hard on his body and that shows too and I'm not complaining at all. And he looks gooooooooood with facial hair.



I think I have a "type" for sure.... Oh well. At least it's a good looking type!


Honorable Mention: Ryan Reynolds, Shia LaBeouf and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment