Thursday, March 24, 2011

Basically...

Basically I love my family… I know that I’m kind of obligated to do so, but every now and then I realize that it really is a choice. Here are some fun pictures from the past weekend. Congrats to the Ry-Dog for doing an amazing job at passing the sacrament for the first time ever! Kim said I couldn't take a picture in the chapel so that is not documented today. I really didn’t take very many pictures at all. Very unlike me… but my life is crazy (we will come back to this) and so I have been pretty distracted. To keep ourselves entertained we took turns throwing Cortney’s favorite stuffed animals on to the fan… she was not so happy about it, but loved when we would turn it on and they would come flying off. Kim, Chris, and I were invited to a bonfire where at we burned Santa. I thought that was pretty awesome. It was also awesome to bond with my sister over the annoyance we shared for screaming 19 year olds who were there. Shoot me now. Then Kim and Chris drank soda in front of me… rude. Darn Lent. Oh well. I forgive them seeing as how I was too sick to drive home so Kim had to. I got to chill in the backseat with Cortney and her Honey Bear. When we got back to their apartment we saw this lovely artistic display on the electrical box… Interesting enough to take a picture of that’s for sure. Now for the crazy in my life… Two weeks ago I quit my job at the chiropractor’s office. I’m still working there until the 1st of April, but obviously I needed to find another job. I wanted to find something that I could hopefully turn into a career instead of just a job. Once again I got lucky in the job market (really lucky) and I found a job within a week at a PR and advertising company. So I start there on April 4th. Then that weekend is graduation and it’s just a lot of changes and I am usually pretty resistant to change. So it’s going to be pretty crazy and definitely a test of what I am capable of. The best part about my new job is that they are super supportive of my coaching. I was really worried that I would have to give it up, but I don’t! That makes me really happy! REALLY HAPPY! Anyway for now I am just blessed with the anxiety of it all. Joyful joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment