Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trip to Idaho...

Cortney and I took a little road trip to Rexburg this weekend. We just had to be there for Uncle Jake's birthday. Oh course we had to stop and get treats which included puffy Cheetos, which Cortney loved! I just like how it's stuck in her teeth when she smiles! I also am in love with her outfit... and yes I bought that for her too. I cannot resist little baby Ralph Lauren! I am so in trouble when I have kids. Normally Cortney likes a good bath (cute little baby bum) but that didn't happen for her. She screamed the entire time. We think it was probably because of the bubbles... she's not a fan. And bonus for the mean auntie and uncles, since Mom wasn't there we were able to give her The Donald hair do. Yes she looks a little possessed and totally freaky in this picture, but I couldn't help but to post it! Anytime I am in Rexburg and Jake and Ryan are all in the car together, there is always a dance off in the car. This one was different because it was the first time that Jake has ever driven me anywhere. Probably not the most responsible adult to drive with, you know since I make him take pictures and stuff while he's driving... yes I know that's a lot of dance pictures, but that's just what I do. I love spending time with my family, especially when I get to change their lives with a movie like Inception. I knew that they would like it and sure enough, they did. Such a good movie, definitely deserved to win best original screen play. I think I will be mad forever that The King's Speech won. That's not even original. It's based on history! It's not very original at all! it's a good movie, but I didn't leave the theater blown away and speechless like I did with Inception. After we finished watching Inception my legs were super itchy so I pulled up my jeans so that I could itch them, and then I discovered why I shouldn't wear skinny jeans. It took me so long to pull them back down over my calves. Retarded. We learned this weekend that Cortney loves ice cream cake... She downed like 2 entire pieces by herself! We also learned that she might turn out to be a nerd... She enjoys playing Star Wars with Uncle Ryan (she even used 2 light sabors) and she loves wearing this cape.... This could be interesting. I'm glad she was able to go with me, even though she kept me up screaming all night the first night. Thanks Kim and Chris for letting me take her and thanks Mom and Dad for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment