Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This is the Box That Daddy Made...

Once upon a time I bought this chest box thing at Target that could hold all of my old journals, diplomas, pictures, all of my "special things". We called it my special box. It fell apart after like 6 months. So for years I haven't had my special things with me. They have been in boxes and I really miss them! Well my Dad did something amazing. With his own two hands and the help of some equipment. How beautiful is it? It's AWESOME! And it smells unbelievable! It weighs like 200 pounds, so it's still in Rexburg but I am thrilled with it! I couldn't ask for anything better. Ryan and I each fit into it as well. Cortney didn't like it though when we would get in and then close the lid and the pictures are all blurry. How talented is my Dad? Could he be any more awesome? Thank you Dad so much! It's amazing and so are you! I will treasure it forever! I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment