Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LENT

I know I am not Catholic, but this is probably my second favorite holiday... if this even counts as a holiday. This is my fourth year participating in LENT and every year I give up the same thing... fast food and soda. This is actually really hard for me since Taco Bell is my favorite restaurant and I go to the movies a lot and eat popcorn every time and you cannot have popcorn without soda... it's tough for me. Now I understand that the idea behind LENT is to rid yourself of bad habits, but I normally pig out the day after Easter. I am going to try not to do that this year. I am going to try to be strong. So of course today... the day before LENT begins, I went to Taco Bell and drank so many sodas. And of course, I documented it all. And I also went to Walmart with Kim and Cortney and we tried on hats. And I completely paid off 2 out of my 5 credit cards. (ULCER) Here's to 40 days of no soda and fast food starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment