Monday, March 28, 2011

I Never...





I never thought that I would ever have a career. I always thought I would be married and have a family and a super rich husband that would take care of us in our mansion on the hill. But that's not the case in my life. Next week I start a job that could be my career. It's a huge step! I have put off growing up for 25 years and as of April 4th, the growing up begins! What does this mean? I'm not entirely sure yet, but I'm scared out of my mind!


I never thought I would graduate college without a husband. Especially since I am graduating from a church school. I went to college to meet a husband, and that didn't work out so well for me now did it. I never in a million years thought I would actually leave college with a degree.


I never thought I would become "that friend" that everyone feels the need to set up on so many blind dates. You know the one that everyone feels sorry for because they are so lonely. In high school I almost always had a boy friend, and now I haven't had one for almost 2 years. Something in the universe is not right in the universe!


I never thought my younger sister would be married and have a family before I did. But I love my niece and could never imagine my life without her! Here are some fun pictures from our Saturday at the zoo... I know we go there a lot. It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment