Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This and That...

This would be me putting off my homework by blogging about randomness and watching Friends. I love Friends! I often wish that I had a group of friends like that in my life. Anyway remember how I injured my knee a while back acting like a high school student? I noticed yesterday at work that it was bugging me and sure enough it's bruised again! What's up with that? And yes my legs are hairy, it's winter time! It hurts like a mother and running on it is not fun. Okay running is almost never fun, but still. This doesn't help at all. I'm kind of upset about it. I should just expect to have a permanent bruise there forever. Lovely! I will never jump into the splits ever again! So I also registered for my last college semester yesterday! So EXCITING!!! I almost forgot to, which would have sucked big time, but I remembered. I'm like an elephant sometimes. Anyway here's up my last semester of 15 credits. Love school! (sense the sarcasm please). Dr. Woodmansee treated us to lunch and we picked Rubio's and of course I got nachos! Have to stay strong with my new years resolutions. Plus Lent starts Wednesday (we'll get into that later). How good were these? So good! So I would like to share a story with you. A story that occurred at work. In the days before Allie (those were dark days) Kristi, who was still good company, but no Allie, was having a rough day with a boy so I made her voodoo dolls. A boy and a girl. Well after Kristi left, they found a home in a random drawer at work. Well fast forward 6 months or so to a slow day at work, when I decided to post them on the free section on KSL.com. I love KSL.com! There are some cool things on there especially for free. Anyway so we posted them on there stating that they needed to go to a good home, blah blah blah. Well within 4 hours we had over 700 views. That's pretty much unheard of! And we got some crazy messages about them. You know people talking about how they would love them as much as their own children, and they would tell us what they were going to use them for. Anyway when we posted the add we ( it was more me then Allie so why I am saying "we" I don't know) posted a fake phone number and this led to my e-mail being banned from KSL.com. How sad is that? It definitely made my day a little more exciting that day. Also I got this super cool free ap on my Ipod and how cool does this picture look? It's one of my favorites of the bunny and I but now it looks so vintage. I love it! Anyway I do have a blind date later today so I should do homework so that I can actually shower (a miracle) and look somewhat decent for the dude. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment