Sunday, February 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

I cannot believe that Jake is already 15! This kid is absolutely hilarious and insanely talented. When it comes to music he has so many skills! Plus he loves Les Miserables so I think that that qualifies him to be amazing! Jake is really coming into his own style. He's a fan of bow ties and hats. I cannot wait to see what kind of guy he grows up to be. Jake is also a crazy talented artist, of course he is left handed so it's kind of expected. Is there anything this kid can't do? Yeah I don't think so. He has this love for Michael Coats who is a local weather man in Idaho, and he also has a strange obsession with Hitler and Michael Jackson... not going to go there. Anyway I'm so glad I was able to go up to Idaho and spend time with him for his birthday. Happy birthday Jake! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment