Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday...

I would like to start off by saying that Dustin Hoffman in Hook as Hook is AMAZING! Unrecognizable, fantastically evil, and just phenomenal. Okay... back to business. So today I got up at 6:20am... that is not what time my alarm went off, I promise I hit the snooze button several times. Then I showered (sorry no picture of that) and got ready for the day and was off to cheer practice. Today was not a good day at cheer. The attention spans of high school girls ranges from boys to boys... They feel like they have to talk about everything during practice and it is so hard to maintain their focus. Ughhhh! Don't worry though I am making some big changes on Wednesday at practice to improve everything. Don't mind that I blend in with the mats in my super cool scrubs... This is Riley doing push ups. I am a mean coach and I make the girls do push ups if they say the words "can't" or "shut up". I don't like those words and they use to say those all the time, and now we rarely hear them. It's pretty much awesome! Then I headed to work where I am a chiropractic assistant. Most days I love it... Unfortunately today was not one of those days. I did some ultrasound therapy on my knee cause it was killing me and it seriously works! I use to have to do it after I ran because my knees are crazy messed up from cheer and all of the jumping I use to do. As you can see the bruise is almost gone! Dr. Woodmansee bought Subway for lunch... that's some healthy food there! Free food is always the best food! I love love love to play words with friends on my IPod, and this is me beating Sami. I pretty much play all day long with whoever will play with me. I am learning to improve my spelling finally after 25 years. During lunch I wrote down all my homework assignments this week and when they are due. I have 2 midterms this week. Heavy heavy groan! Allie and I had some down time, so using sticky tack we taught ourselves how to make pretzels and then I took pictures seeing how my face would look behind my water bottle. Reminds me of The Ring a little bit. This is totally an average day for us at the office. We believe that work should also be fun and some days we have a lot of down time. We also have some very interesting patients that come into our office. Interesting may be an understatement. This is Ike. He is pretty much in love with Allie and I and would leave his wife in a heartbeat if we were down. He's a pretty interesting fella and didn't mind taking a picture with me. Halfway through the afternoon the weather turned crazy! And by the time I left work my car was covered in snow. That did not make me very happy at all! Allie sticking her head our her door made me happy though. Plus people in Utah don't drive well in the snow. Actually people in Utah don't drive well at all. After work I decided to go to the gym since I didn't make it this morning. I like to go in the mornings cause there's this good looking guy who works there and he always talks to me. Bonus! Tonight I ran 5.57 miles in an hour (this is good for me) and now my knee is killing me! This was my first time to the gym in almost 2 weeks and I think I hit it too hard cause my knee is seriously throbbing and swelling a little. My bad. Definitely got to watch some Jersey Shore! Haha! That show is ridiculous but it passes the time wonderfully! When I got home I made some burritos for dinner (with loads of sour cream of course) and then I enjoyed some ice cream that one of my cheerleaders gave me for my birthday last week. Notice the bags under my eyes... Rough . And yes I eat in my bed almost all the time for every meal. I feel very productive because I also got laundry done today! That's pretty huge considering I worked today. Oh and also... small closets suck! Then because for whatever reason these days I can't stand not having my toes painted I painted my lovely toes a wonderful shade of pink. It's only about 9pm and I am absolutely exhausted because I have slept awful the past 2 nights... lucky for me it's my day off tomorrow so I get to sleep in! Hopefully that happens for me. I have no shame in going to bed early! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment