Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday....

I am so glad that this week is over! It got kind of old taking pictures all the time! I slept so good last night. And this is probably because I was so sick, but I love waking up after 9! So awesome! So this morning I took 2 midterms... One I got a 70% on (and I am 100% okay with that) and the other was written completely so I don't know yet what my score is. My little brother called me from inside a hope chest that my Dad made me... that was pretty funny! So then I went from this... to this... Still pretty pale and not 100%, but better then the sweat wearing nasty that I was all morning. Please don't judge how obese and pale and gross I look in the next pictures... remember I have been sick. So then I headed off to Copper Hills to chaperon the Sweethearts dance. When I was in high school I went to dances but I never really danced. Well tonight I danced like I should have. I don't think that as chaperon's we were suppose to dance but I was in the middle front of the dance floor just dancing up a storm! It was a blast. Apparently I make crazy faces when I dance, but that's okay. It was so much fun to be able to spend so much time with my girls in a situation outside of cheer. I honestly will probably be sore tomorrow. I definitely need to go dancing sometime soon! Kids these days pretty much just jump up and down to every song. So I took off my shoes pretty early in the night because my heels were just too high to dance in. And this is what happened. It hurts so bad! It's the biggest blister I have ever had in my life! When I got home my roommate helped me wrap it up, so that was so nice of her. Anyway it's been a fun week, but I'm so glad I don't have to carry a camera around with me everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment