Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday...

So after spending all of last night throwing up... I really didn't feel like getting up early (when my alarm went off) and going to the gym or even going to practice this morning. I struggle quiet a bit at everything I did today. So I went to practice and it went better then I thought it would. I put up some stricter rules today and I think that the girls handled it really well so that was a good thing. I found out that next year I get an assistant... makes me feel all grown up and special! I will definitely need it for competition though. Anyway how lame is my car that it doesn't have an auxiliary output so I have to run wires all over in order to listen to my IPod? Super cool! So remember how Allie and I set goals at the beginning of the week... one of them being to not eat out for lunch. And what have we done every day? Eat out for lunch of course. Today's choice was the always delicious Cafe Rio! Yummy goodness! I may or may not have drove into a snow pile in order to get a killer parking spot. So I just got chips and queso because I'm still not feeling awesome at all. But it was definitely awesome food. Work today was not super awesome though. (Could I use the word awesome anymore?) There was a lot of yelling and tension. I got scared... I got really scared. I don't really want to talk about it because I'm super overwhelmed with everything that went down and I'm on the verge of tears. So I came home after work and sat down to do homework... Great ending to a great day... sense the sarcasm please. Yes, that is Friends on the TV again... I'm addicted and I need it for homework. So for me a B- is excellent, so don't hassle me, at least I did my homework. I really am still not feeling good so sorry but that's all you get today. Not much fun and kind of boring. But I just really want to go to bed so badly! Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I beg your pardon. Today was the first day I ate out and I had a salad. And let's not talk about the yelling that happened. Ever again

    ReplyDelete