Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday...

So this might be pretty short because I am feeling really really sick right now. I got to sleep in a little this morning but I still slept awful! After I got up I got ready and headed to the gym.... (don't you love the poof?) and ran for an hour. Let me just say that I'm starting to feel like a high schooler taking all of these picture of myself these days... man I need a guy to do that for me! I like running later in the morning because I get to watch America's Next Top Model. Love that show! So today I put sombra on my knee before I ran and it worked! My knee didn't hurt as bad and didn't get as stiff. Sombra is amazing! Sad story though... I didn't even make 5.5 miles... Sad, but at least I was able to do some running. After I ran I went to the store to pick up a few things. Yes, I went in my gym clothes. I really don't even care at this point what I look like when I go to Walmart. Pretty sure I won't be meeting my future husband there. So I bought a crockpot today. This is a big step for a Mormon girl who is single. What are people going to get me when I finally get married? Isn't it like a law that you have to get at least 3 crockpots at your reception? Oh well. On the way home the mountains once again reminded me of how amazing and beautiful the scenery in Utah is. When I got home I sat down to do some homework. Yes, that is Friends in the background (I can't do homework without TV), and yes my computer screen does not have homework on it. I was distracted and started blog surfing (my favorite thing). Around 2 I got a text from Stewart, who was getting off work early and wanted to go to Smashburger. I am always up for free food, great company and smashburger is pretty darn good, so I took a small homework break. Oh and don't worry I was still in my gym clothes... Haha! I got the Spicy Baja Burger with the smash fries. The fries are amazing! I didn't think I was hungry enough for fries but Stewart told me that he doesn't share smash fries, so I had to get my own. So GOOD! I love food! And I love that I don't work at all every other Tuesday! Second lunch is almost always better than first lunch! When Stewie (he hates that) dropped me off at my house I suppose I should have done more homework but I didn't want to, so I downloaded some of the best music in the world (these cd's and then some Wakey Wakey and the brand new Jana Kramer song) onto my itunes and then I showered and listened to that good music. Then I headed to Copper Hills High School for our last girl's basketball game. I usually hang out with the boyfriends during the game, okay they all hang out with me... they are pretty cool guys (please excuse everything about me in this photo). I love my girls though! They are all amazing... at least I think so most times. Anyway I came home finished up my homework that was due today and now I feel like crap. So I have my bowl (remember this from when you were little?) and Friends and now I'm going to go to bed and hopefully be able to wake up in the morning because right now I feel like death...

No comments:

Post a Comment