Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday...

Not gonna lie... This is getting kind of old. Anyway I slept in again, but once again I had an awful nights sleep, and I cannot workout when I don't sleep. It may have had something to due with the fact that I woke up at 3am and cried for about an hour (I knew that was coming and there's so much as to why it happened). So then I got up and got ready for work... wearing black today to symbolize mourning, and braids in my hair because I was too lazy to do anything else. I was greeted by frost on my window on my car and didn't have the energy to do a good scrapping job... yes I wear black stretchy gloves when it's cold outside. I have about 23 pairs. Work was busy but not as crazy and uptight as it was yesterday, thank goodness. Allie and I have a treat box that we use to go the the 7-11 at the corner and buy treats. We fill it from the spare change that falls out of the doctor's money bags or patients pockets. Today I choose to buy Cheetos. And they were delicious and definitely worth other people's money. While at the 7-11 at the counter I noticed these snap on bracelets that were popular back when I was like 10. Anyway they only had two options. One says I love Justin, and the other I love God. So that's what it's come to huh? We must choose between God and Justin Bieber? Haha! This is me being gangster... my current personality isn't getting me anywhere so I'm trying out new ones. I think I'm a pretty good thug. So during most days at lunch Allie and I will lock the front door and head to back and lay on the rollers. These things are amazing! I don't know what I'm going to do when I finally get my dream job and have to leave. I will miss the rollers. A few months ago on one of our random field trips during lunch to Hancock Fabric I bought these super cool lint brushes that you and use over and over and you don't have to peel off any paper... They are amazing and I love them. My black scrubs always seem so linty, so I keep one of them at work all the time. Allie laughs but I think it's awesome! I attempted to stage a play date tonight, but I was rejected. Surprise surprise! I don't think I do anything without expecting to be rejected these days. That's kind of sad I think. Oh well. So because I was depressed I came home and made some chocolate chip cookie dough and ate it in my room in my black scrubs. This is not usual for me... it's a bad sign. I don't even like chocolate very much. Then I settled down and did some more homework. It never ends! What is getting me through this day is knowing that tomorrow I get to spend a significant amount of time with the one person you always makes me smile and never hurts me... My niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment