Tuesday, May 31, 2011

7 Days


A lot has happened in the past 7 days (Please try not to think of the movie The Ring when I say "7 days") and not all of it has been bad. Yes, Jason is still missing and I call him about 20 times a day hoping that he will pick up, but he never does. We still have no idea where he might be or if he is safe. Had I not been surrounded by certain people this past week, or been so lucky as to have my awesome family move here I probably would've fallen apart. But I have been lucky. I was able to spend most of the day with my family yesterday and it was amazing. I forget how fun my little brothers can be and how Ryan will do almost anything I tell him to do... haha. Family is so important and I really forgot how much a love living close to them and being able to go and see them whenever I want without having to drive 3 long hours. My Mom was able to laugh this weekend, which of course is awesome because she has a great laugh. She wouldn't take her eyes off the younger boys at all which I'm sure they will find to grow very tiring shortly, but it's understandable. I know this post seems all over the place, but I am really having a hard time pinning down my feelings and emotions. Is it okay that I am so happy and my brother is missing? I hope so because I haven't been happy for a long time, because I haven't allowed myself that opportunity. Seems like poor timing on my part... Jason... I love you, your family misses you. And we would love to hear from you or for you to come home! You are an amazing young man with so much potential! Please come home! 7 days is too long to not have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment