Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mormon Hangover...



NO MORE ROCKSTARS EVER! So I am sicker then I dog! Don't drink Rockstars! Just say no... Probably didn't help that I had to get up at 6am and didn't go to bed until 4:30am. Now I cannot blame any of this on Jason, because I am in control of my own life... But thanks to Jason I am now down 7 pounds! Hey-O! So awesome! I am going to Les Miserables tonight and I'm dreading it a little. This is something that I have been looking forward to for a really really long time, but "Bring Him Home" is going to be a rough one for me I think. That's all I want. And that's all I pray for. If for Heavenly Father to bring him home. If not for me then for my Mom. She needs him more than ever! I think we are at 144 hours... I've never counted hours this high before, so I definitely could be wrong! Jason I love you and I miss you! Please know that your family is here for you no matter what! We love you and we need you!

1 comment:

  1. Jen it has been a while you look great. I am so sorry to hear about Jason I pray he is ok. it has been to long since i have seen you we need to get together sometime especially since we live in the same state.

    ReplyDelete