Sunday, May 22, 2011

Customers?

So I think there may be a chance that I have a brain tumor... I cannot use the correct words and it's starting to become an issue. Last night I was at Target with some of my super cool new friends and I saw a futon that was unfolded or whatever you call a futon when it's not a couch... anyway so I laid down on it and was explaining why futons were a good choice of furniture... These were my exact words, "Futons are good especially when you have customers over..." Really? Customers? As in I am a prostitute? The worst part about it was that there were two ladies who were walking by and totally heard everything and they gave me the look. I quickly fixed my mistake saying I meant to say visitors, but I think it was too late. The damage was done. Why on earth would I say such a thing? Anyway we had fun golfing and that is all that matters! PS - and it's totally the style now to wear shirts that make you look like you're pregnant or 25 heavier then you are. Didn't you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment