Sunday, May 8, 2011

She's My Mom...

Not only is today Mother's Day, but it's also my Mom's birthday. And, bonus, I got to spend some time with her, so the picture above was actually taken today! In case you didn't know, my family is moving to Utah (AWESOME), so they were down this weekend to find a house. Mom's one birthday wish was to be in Utah, so Dad granted it since he was already down here house hunting. So for lunch today we went to Kim's house and ate and hung out. I love my Mom. I'm excited that she will so close for me now! I love how she always makes us laugh. She doesn't know that she's doing it, but it happens all the time. You never know what to expect and I think that's great! I love how unjudging (not a word I know) she is. She loves everyone no matter what. She tries really hard to see the good in others and to make sure that they know that they can depend on her. She is a great example for me when it comes to anything. She's extremely faithful, hard working, and a wee bit mischievous. She is seriously the sweetest and kindest person I have ever known. I am so lucky to have her as my Mom. She truly only wants the best for all her children and she will pretty much do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day to the very best Mom in the world! I love you so much! I would never be where I am today if it wasn't for you!







I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment