Thursday, May 26, 2011

Losing Weight and Staying Distracted...

I hate scales! Seriously nothing depresses me more than stepping on a scale. Well, one of my new roomies has a scale and on Sunday I stepped on it... Heavy Groan! Anyway I stepped on it again today (I don't even know why) and it was 5 pounds less. Loving it!!!! So here is my guide for losing 5 pounds in 4 days...


  1. Have your brother go missing for almost 96 hours



  2. Sleep during your free time



  3. Have good friends abandon you during this time



  4. Have a cheer performance which requires you to be at the high school at 6:50am



  5. Coach 4 hours of cheer in one day



  6. Cry a minimum of 2 hours a day



  7. Fast a lot



  8. Worry



  9. When you do eat, eat fruit loops

These have apparently all proven to work for me. Maybe it's inappropiate for me to be making jokes about this, but it's my outlet right now... This is the only good thing to come from this tragic situation. So let me give you all an update on Jason... we know nothing more. How awesome and reassuring is that? Okay, you are getting a glimpse into my mood swings. I am feeling bitter and upset at this moment. In about five minutes I will probably be crying. Five minutes after that I will probably be laughing. And five minutes after that somber. That may have added to the weight loss come to think of it. This experience is exhausting. I love my brother, and if he did call I would do anything for him, but I am exhausted! I don't know if I am going to be cut out to be a parent. I was able to spend some time with my sister and Cortney today and that little girl makes me feel so much better. Best distraction of the day! Check out her sweet glasses she got at the mall...


She was super sassy today, which is great. I love it! I love my family and I hope that Jason is found safe and alive so that he can return home and make memories with us and experience all that life and our family has to offer. Thanks again for all of your support, love, and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweetie, keep your chin up... I will never abandon you and I'll do anything to help. Tell your family I'm praying and I am spreading the news here... Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete