Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy BIrthday B.I.L aka Chris!

Yesterday was Chris's birthday. It's been a crazy week so I apologize for this being late. Chris is the B.I.L. (Brother in Law). He is a perfect match for Kim and a great father for Cortney. He always shows me the best youtube videos and introduces me to a lot of great new music! Oh and of course he has introduced me to Arrested Development and that show is AWESOME! And he makes super cool videos... remember this? Chris is a great addition to our family! I can say whatever I want around him and it's all good... at least I think it is. I think I need to take more pictures with him because I don't have any... Anyway, Chris, thanks for being such an awesome B.I.L... especially since you are the only one that I will ever have... at least on that side of the family. I wish that the Mavericks would've have won last night just for him, but alas, they did not. Can I also tell you that this kid can put food away more than even I can? That's saying something because I eat every meal like I will never have another. Chris even impresses African Americans with his drinking and eating skills. African Americans jaws drop. I hope you had an AMAZING birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have 3 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment