Monday, May 16, 2011

You Know...

You know things are awesome when.....

One of your cheerleaders makes you a Tye dyed t-shirt and you have always wanted one!

Your best friend buys you a super cool present and you can plug your iPod into your car without using the radio stations! Now all I want to do is sit in my car and listen to music! It's awesome but I'm bugged with the person so no picture...

Boy Meets World Season 5 came out! (This is a happy face... not a scary face!)

You punched a wall at church, hard, but didn't break your hand. (I know inappropriate)

You wish everyday was Sunday, because you actually enjoyed going to church for the first time in a really long time!

You get to move!!!! Moving is just the best! (sarcasm)

You successfully rented 4 redbox movies and watched them all in under 24 hours... That's right you heard me.

You can't sleep because there's something that you really need to tell someone that you know is going to change your life.

Here's to another WONDERFUL day in OZ!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to call me tomorrow and catch WAY up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete