Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cheer Camp 2011

*Warning... There is one photo that may make you sick. You have been warned!

What a week! Holy Cow! I don't think that I have ever felt so stressed or so sick or so exhausted in my life. Last year camp was not like this. This year we went to an Elite camp and it was really tough! I don't think that I have ever been so hard on my girls ever, but since we are competing this year, I am in it to win it and that requires some tough love sometimes. They pulled it off though even though I didn't think they would. They got me my blue ribbons again and a Superior award for doing so well in everything they did, which the varsity team didn't even get. My girls have so much potential!!! But this year is definitely going to be different than last year that's for sure. I am still so tired! I got food poisoning on Wednesday night, which was the worst thing possible. Still struggling to get back to where I was and feeling good. I had multiple sick girls who worked their butts off and played hard. I was entertained by not only 1 but 2 incredibly gay black men. Love it! Got to see Cars 2, which I do not recommend... boring and totally "green". Got to go planking. And on Friday I got to see Spencer who picked me up with flowers. My girls are so smitten with him! That was the best thing ever to finally get to see him after 5 days! I'm still not feeling 100% and I'm having a super tough time writing this but enjoy the videos, and pictures! Here's to an AMAZING year of CH cheer!!!!

My All-Americans


Boy wearing jeggings... ha!
Gangster Coaches



Tiny Water


My girls do pushups when they drop a flyer... Call me a meany
Me being sick.....


Dinner before...Dinner after...
Stunting Challenge Libs
Stunting Challenge
Spirit Stick!

Unsuccessful plank
What would a day for Jenn be without some pole dancing?
Unsuccessful plank

Me and my captains!



Successful plank

Kenzy's lovely ankle... nice to have a buddy around all week to hang out with though.


"Like no Other" shirts


Me and JV
JV and Varsity before we left for camp

No comments:

Post a Comment