Thursday, July 28, 2011

Date Night.... Cheap Style

What would you do for date night when you are 44 days away from getting married and trying to save money? Well Spencer and I choose Yogurtland, which has gone Hello Kitty by the way, first of all because it's soooooooooooooo good, every time, and second because it's ridiculously cheap! I cannot say enough good things about this place!!!! Plus there's this kid there named Taylor who loves his job! He is always so happy and I get so happy when I see him there! I love the energy he gives off. Employee of the YEAR! By the way I was obviously not in the mood for a real smile that night... so I give you the sassy look. Then we headed over to Michael's. I don't remember why we chose that store, but we had a great time. They already have Halloween stuff up which really bugged, but I did find this cool owl and I am just cool enough to take a picture with it while Spencer was in the restroom. Spencer enjoyed the paintbrushes...a little too much if you ask me, and I found some hippie art. We played catch for a while in the aisle and we walked out of the store without buying a single thing. Spencer also wowed me with a dozen red roses. I love how just when the flowers he last got me begin to die, and I start to think about throwing them out, he shows up with fresh ones. He is AMAZING! Also I have spent most of my free time stuffing wedding announcements.... This is hard work, especially when you have 500 of them and possibly more. And don't judge our announcement. The wording showed up a lot smaller and a lot lighter than it was supposed to. But we thought it was funny so we didn't return them. I love how on the same page we are about everything! By the way I hit over 10,000 views yesterday and I am in shock that people even read my blog. I just kinda write about whatever and I think it's a little boring, but thanks so much for reading! It really means so much to me. I feel special!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment