Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One of My Favorite People....

I am so lucky! I am so lucky to be related (by blood) to this AMAZING woman named Julie. She married my Uncle Bill and there is no way he could've done any better! I can honestly say that I don't know who I would vent to, who even who I would be without her in my life. She is always there for me no matter what. Don't worry she has 4 kids and one on the way, but she still makes times for me no matter what. One of our favorite traditions is to meet up at Chili's for chips and salsa when we need to vent, or talk, or just get away from everything else. Tonight was one of those nights. We could seriously talk for hours! I love how she always expresses herself with complete honesty. I do that same thing, but I have learned that most people do not, so to me it's especially refreshing to have someone in my life who is upfront and direct with me. I do not have respect for people who beat around the bush. I love that after a tough break up she would text me randomly during the day, for months afterwards, and remind me what a jerk the guy is.... "jerk" was not always the word of choice, which adds to the awesomeness of the entire thing. She has seen me through my most serious relationships, and could not be more supportive of Spencer and my ring... speaking of which, let's check that out again... I am so in love with the uniqueness of it!!! Sometimes I can't believe that it's real... but luck for me, it's mine forever! Just like Spencer will be in 54 days!!! Not that I'm counting or excited by any means... Anyway back to my AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME Aunt Julie... I couldn't ask for a better friend. Despite our age difference, I can go to her with anything. I know that she would never judge me, never tear me down, and never make me feel anything less then marvelous. She is a huge blessing in my life and I am so happy that she lives literally like 5 minutes from me. Plus... isn't she gorgeous???? I LOVE YOU JULIE!!!!! Thank you for everything!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... thanks for making me sound MUCH better than I actually am! That's another reason I love you so much!!! And yes, "Jerk" was never the word I actually used. You're very polite. : )

    ReplyDelete