Thursday, July 21, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!

Spencer usually works out of town either Monday through late Thursday, or Tuesday through late Friday. "Out of town" means no cell service. Usually we don't get to talk on the phone at all during that time and it basically sucks! There have been a few times when they have needed to make a phone call so he will call me to say a quick hi, but nothing more than that. Last night he called me and said they needed to talk to their boss for a while so he was able to get a ride to the road to call me. We didn't talk for very long, and it was super hard to say goodbye. After we hung up I tried to go to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come. I turned on some One Tree Hill and sat in bed like a loser. Around 11:30 there was a knock on my front door. Since my room is closest to the front door and since it was so late, I knew it would be up to me to get it. But I'm afraid of rapist and it was late so I stayed put. A few minutes later there was a second knock. I figured it would be safe to look through the peep hole and then make the decision about opening the door or not. When I looked through, I was so excited! It was Spencer!!!! He was able to come home early!!! He does such a good job of surprising me! No one has ever been able to surprise me like he does and I love it! I love him! He brought with him a single rose and some drinks! He is basically amazing and I get to marry him in 51 days!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I got goose pimples reading this! Love it! Love you! Love that you are marrying your best friend in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete