Monday, July 18, 2011

Registering



So on Saturday it was decided that we needed to go register.... It wasn't as much fun as I had hoped it would be. Bed, Bath & Beyond definitely gets my vote though as far as friendly people and the SWAG... Target, not so much. In fact I would go as far to say that Target is rather lame when it comes to registering. I think that by the time we got to Target we were just over it, so we just started scanning everything... We may end up doing a lot of returns. Do people even get stuff that you register for anyway? I'm am like 75% sure that we won't get even close to half of that stuff. That's a pretty big let down you know. and I really don't like to be disappointed... oh well. When we finished at Bed, Bath & Beyond the lady was telling us that a good registry is between 150-200 items... we had 78. Awesome. I don't think we did anymore at Target. It was an exhausting 3 hours and I wasn't feeling the best. Why am I always getting sick lately? I'm rather annoyed with it. So let's chat about this video real fast. Seriously this kid was just chillin on his DS while his future wife did all the work. He barely even looked up from his game! That girl needs to lay down the law ASAP, or else she's in for a world of hurt. I like how Spencer points at him, just in case you didn't know which one he was, and also how you hear the dude say "okay" like he's actually contributing somehow. Just another reason I am so glad that I'm marrying Spencer. He's not into all of that gaming stuff. He's basically amazing! Other big news that I shall be blogging about soon.... Jason is home, Harry Potter is over (tear), and of course more wedding stuff.... Super fun!

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!!!! What a tool! (the kid on the DS...it's like what, is he 13?) I agree that registering wasn't super fun. When we went, Rusty had just torn his ACL and was waiting for surgery, so I had to push him around the whole store in a wheelchair...and after we spent like 2 hours registering, the girl at the desk accidentally deleted our list when she tried to plug it into the computer. haha. Great pics though! You guys are just too cute together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I'm seriously laughing about the wheelchair! Hopefully that's not offensive at all, but that would really suck! I would have been so pissed at the girl for deleting it... that's when I would've left. Thanks for the compliments! Sorry to hear your birthday sucked! Sounds like Avey is a little sassy... love her name by the way!

    ReplyDelete