Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Up House

Last week I was checking out KSL and stumbled upon an article about how these builders built the Up house out in Herriman. I absolutely hated the movie and in no way find the first 20 minutes appropriate for children, but I love houses. So I convinced my family to go and check it out. It is pretty awesome. If you live in Salt Lake City... go check it out!





PS - I bought my dress today and it's AMAZING!!! 59 days until I get to marry Mr. Spencer. I could not be more excited and more in love!

3 comments:

  1. So sad you hated that movie! I loved it! That house is crazy. I cannot wait to see the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! You are the only other person on the planet (besides my hubby) that I have found that shares my opinion on that movie!!!! BORING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer hates it too Whit, so I guess the 4 of us know what's up.... I honestly have never been able to sit through it I get so bored... Up and Walle, no bueno

    ReplyDelete