Monday, July 11, 2011

Engagments.....

Here is a sneak peek at some of our engagement pictures. Since we're getting married September 10th, and that's not far off, everything, like our relationship, is accelerated. But we are soooooooooooooooo okay with that! We are truly having the best time planning the wedding! My little sister Kim actually took our pictures.... and I think she done good. Anyway let me know what you think! Enjoy!!!! Oh and I know that picture is sideways, but I can't make it change and I love it!!! Sorry!











2 comments:

  1. Pictures are gorgeous times 10,000!!! Your sister did an amazing job! I love them all. You are flipping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pics!!!! Don't know how you'll pick for the invitations! Speaking of which I might be in Utah around that time and if so I would love to stop by the reception and say hi and give you guys a present! It would be good to see you!

    ReplyDelete