Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 Traits of a Great Man.... and Jake

I am glad that my brother is safe. I thought that the hell would cease when he was found safe and alive, but to be honest, it's gotten worse. I prefer not to go into detail, but the world isn't all flowers and rainbows now. I love you Jason and hope that you decide to make the right decisions which will guide you to be the great man that I know you are capable of becoming. I have been in your place and have made the mistakes that you have made... it sucks to own up to them, but that is the only thing that you can do to free yourself of the past.

Anyway, let's get down to business. Spencer is a great guy! Actually I'm pretty sure that the word "great" doesn't even come close to doing him justice. Here are just three reasons why he is super awesome!

1. He brought me a dozen roses to work because yesterday marked one month. I think I reacted inappropriately but that's because I have never been given flowers at work before and didn't know what to do, so I sent him home with them. Of course I made sure that he knew that I appreciated them because they are gorgeous! He treats me the way that I have always wanted to be treated but didn't know could actually be a possibility for me. He also offered to buy me a pair of brass knuckles for protection... literally we were standing in the store where they sold that kind of stuff (me standing very uncomfortable like). He really cares and that makes me smile.

2. I witnessed him eating 4 crunchwrap supreme in one day. This week for whatever reason they are only 99 cents and since Taco Bell just happens to be my favorite place to eat, we went there yesterday and I was able to introduce him to the goodness that is the crunchwrap supreme. He only got two to start with and then we had to go back for more. How perfect is that? Plus he suggested we go there every day this week. HEAVEN!!! It's amazing!

3. He massages my feet. Yes, I do return the favor but since he did go to massage school, I'm guessing I'm a little more lucky in this department than he is. But he is soooooo good at it! Plus notice how he's looking away from the iPod? That's because Jenn wanted to watch A Walk to Remember and he didn't even try to argue with me. In fact I fell asleep and he watched it all.

He is so unselfish and kind and considerate. I can't even begin to describe how blessed I feel. And I know it's the wrong this to do but I often question how I got so lucky? Why is this guy still around? What did I do to deserve him? Don't worry, I am wising up and will not ask those questions anymore because really who cares? He is here in my life and I am loving it and that is all that matters!

Also we stopped by the parentals yesterday and had a freak off. This is where everyone shows the freaky stuff they can do with their body. I love my family. I think Jake won! Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I can do that with all four of my fingers, on both hands.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete