Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Good Old Days....



So I want to talk about someone who means the world to me and who I wish was here during this awful time. I miss my Gilbert. End of story! We have had some AMAZING times together. Middle school times (singing in Fred Meyer, Boysenberry Snot Bubbles, Blair Witch remake), high school times (Oregon Coast trips, Homecoming, Prom, Movie marathons, almost getting arrested for TPing), after high school times (Chicago, Halloween, New Years, Christmas, Boise, Multiple costumes, Rock Band, Weddings, dance parties)... Moving down to Provo 4 years ago was probably the best decision of my life!!! Let me explain that sentence because I know it doesn't sound right. Provo wasn't awesome, but living 5 minutes away from Gilbert was awesome! I don't think I would ever move to Provo ever again unless I was guaranteed to eat at the Hospital for lunch every day for free! Best food ever! Dead serious. Anyway I dug up some pictures from the past... Yeah I know that seems to be happening a lot lately. Deal with it. Let's not anyone be offended. I'm not drinking beer, it's root beer... I know, I know, it's the appearance of evil... blah blah blah. Seriously though, my parents read this... Sometimes you have to just put yourself out there and have a good time. And every day was a good time with Gilbert! I never felt out of place. Ian and Brad were there a lot too which was good for the laughs, but my Gilbert is my favorite! I miss her terribly and need to go to Chicago ASAP! Donations are definitely accepted and will be rewarded (wink wink) Yeah I don't even know what that means... Gotta keep my "customers" satisfied right? (Sorry parental's) On a lighter note, I think it may be time for another White Trash Bash! I haven't had one for 4 years! Who doesn't love dressing up white trash and eating crusty sloppy joes with all the trimmings or day old Mac and cheese with cut up hotdogs? Or the best... pork and beans with ruffles potato chips? Honestly I could eat that every day! Haha! No really, I'm serious. Best parties ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment