Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Boys....

I want to talk about the boys in my life. I think that they are all amazing and have influenced my life for the better...

DAD
First can we all take a moment and ohhh and awww over a Grandfather holding his very first grandchild for the first time? Alright, moment's over. My Dad is straight up Awesome!!!! He is such a good guy and honestly the reason I'm not married. How am I supposed to ever find a guy that is as amazing as my Dad is? He set the standard pretty darn high. I love that he is always willing to give me a blessing. You must understand, I ask for those a lot because my Dad is so good at giving them! He is probably my biggest fan. He has always had faith in me even when I failed again and again to meet his expectations. He never gives up on me and that means the world to me. He is basically amazing! I love you Dad!

JASON
Love this picture! That's what happens when you go to boot camp my friends. Well I'm sure you are all bored about hearing about Jason and how great I think he is, but it's the truth. You really learn a lot about your feelings towards someone when you get into a situation where there's a chance you may never see them again here on earth. I love this kid and his crazy back-slapping hugs (PS Jake... my back still hurts). He is such a nice, sweet, quiet kid. And he let us put him in dresses when Kim and I desperately wanted a little sister and got a brother instead. He is a trooper and I love you Jason!

JAKE
Beyond the Hitler, Les Miserables, and Mr. Hatch obsession lies a true comedian. This kid makes me laugh with all of the ridiculousness that he exposes me to. He says the most random things, sometimes they are a little scandalous, but that's right down my alley and I am always there to appreciate it. He is insanely talented at composing music, art, and animation. He is also left-handed which I guess means that he's superior.... I'll buy that. I love you Jake!

RYAN
I don't know where to start with this little guy... He blows my mind! First of all he has pie memorized to like the 50th digit, or something insane like that, and basically he is a genius. My parents try to make all the rest of us feel better by saying how we're all smart, but I know they really think Ryan is the smartest. Favoritism.... Blah! Yes I am a coach and guilty of it too, but this is about Ryan. Ryan and I have a special bond and he is always there to give hugs and basically he will do whatever I want to do which makes him awesome! Ryan, I love you!


Also some more picture of me and THE BOY.... haha. I called him that last night and my Dad mentioned that it was a step up from "homeboy". Look at me growing up. Anyway we snapped some pictures together last night and I thought I would share. Please remember that I am totally stressed out, and may or may not have washed my hair after the pool the day before. (Don't judge me).
But let me say how amazing this guy is. How many guys do you know who will do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred with you after you just went running together? Not many... and okay maybe he decided it was too easy and started doing his own crazy hard workout, but still... it's the thought that counts. Also some exciting news... I got my name on a star. Spencer has these stars all over his room, I know I know totally 1998 but it's actually pretty sweet because there are so many of them. Anyway, there are shall we say, certain obligations that must be fulfilled in order to get your name on a star, and I completed them. Done and done.Jason I love you and I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment