Thursday, June 23, 2011

Allie did you know????

Dear Allie,

Did you know that yesterday while you were cutting my Mom's hair that this happened? Don't worry I hung it back up and no one will ever know.... But I rocked that teapot. Just saying.

Love - Jenn

PS - I think you are amazing and so talented and unbelievable! Sometimes I wish I was you. Thank you for being so awesome and in my life!


And random picture of yogurtland.... Like I said.... OBSESSED!


Quick thought though. I have been thinking about this a lot lately in many different aspects of my life... When is enough enough? I consider myself a nice person. I try to treat everyone with respect (unless they've done me wrong) and I do my best to meet everyone's expectations. But sometimes people do not return the favor at all. Sometimes your friends treat you like crap in return and that can really wear you down. I haven't had the friend issue much lately because I have been so lucky to be surrounded by awesome roommates and an amazing boyfriend and my family who put up with me even when, during a game of Apples to Apples, I put down JFK when the word was Explosive (totally uncalled for I know). But I still have to deal with this issue. Cheer right now is tough because some of the girls don't seem to understand how important it is that they actually work and put effort into the sport. We are a competition team.... of course it takes effort. But when is enough enough? When do I just say, hey you're done and off the team? I will not let an entire team, my entire team, suffer because of one girls unwillingness to work hard. But I am not a mean person and just continually encourage them to do their best and practice, but I feel like being nice is a flaw sometimes, and I am struggling with it right now. Anyway Allie is amazing, Yogurtland is amazing, and I have a feeling that today will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment