Saturday, June 11, 2011

Found

Most of you know by now that last night my brother Jason, who had been missing for 17 days, was found. This is an answer to many prayers and much fasting. I would prefer not to share details about what all happened due the fact that we still don't even really know, and that's an invasion of privacy. Like this blog isn't right? I mean really I post everything on here. Anyway after some amazing Yogurtland (doesn't the yogurt on the right look so much better?) I got a call from my Dad saying that he needed to me buy plane tickets because he was coming down with Jason to take him back to Georgia. Jason was found and detained in Rexburg, ID. So this morning at 4am I called and woke up Spencer, my bad, and we went to the airport to see my Dad and brother. I haven't seen my brother since December, and this was definitely not the same person I remember. He had dyed his hair black (which was ridiculous) he was rude and sarcastic to me, and he never really apologized. I think, like me, he struggles with expressing emotion in the correct form. I was really upset and you can see by the pictures that I couldn't really muster a smile. I still feel hurt from this situation and I feel like I have been made a fool. I don't know all the details and maybe I never will but I am definitely hurt from what I do know. I would like to express my thanks to all of you who prayed and fasted and went out of your way to keep my family in your thoughts. Our prayers have been answered and for that I am so thankful. Now I just need to forgive and move on with my life. I do love you Jason, you are my family and my little brother. But I am hurt and confused by your actions. Bring the old Jason back. By the way these pictures were taken at 4am with no sleep... Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment