Monday, June 20, 2011

My apologies to my Dad....

Dear Dad-

You know how I am... I get caught up with things and make drama out of nothing and important things get pushed to the side and forgotten about. I forgot to write your Father's Day blog yesterday, so I apologize. I did spend a good amount of time with you though so that has to count for something right ? I just wanted to let you know how amazing I think you are. You have always been right beside me no matter what trials or what trouble I have gotten into. You are always there to lift me up when I am sad, or to talk bad about the scum I've dated in the past (not the present, because it looks like Jenn finally got something right). You were there to play football with me in elementary school, and all the boys were so jealous that my Dad was so awesome. You were there to catch me when I was about to pass out while giving talks in church because I was no nervous. You are there setting an example of how to forgive those who may have hurt or offended you. Basically you are the best Dad that anyone could ever ask for and I'm glad that you're my Dad. Without your guidance and inspiration I would have nothing. I would be nothing. You are the greatest source of strength in my life and I am so grateful for that and for your willingness to be patient and kind and once again so patient with me. I love you more than I could ever hope to express. I LOVE YOU!

Love- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment