Friday, June 24, 2011

Stunning????

Okay so I know I'm posting a lot of random stuff and pictures and I know you're bored of it and super annoyed.... well if that's the case then don't read my blog right? Problem solved. Next week I will be gone at cheer camp (Go Grizzles) for 4 days and won't be able to post so I gotta get it out of my system so that I can somehow survive my week with 600 screaming, sometimes annoying, energetic, drama queens, high maintenance, high school cheerleaders. Pray for me!

Last night we went to my friend Shelly's wedding reception (congrats!) and it was beautiful! I love that it was outdoors and I loved the house and the yard where it took place. Plus Shelly and Jake looked so happy and so good together! It's been a long time coming! Anyway Spencer and I spent most of our time taking pictures (surprised?) But look how cute we are together? Stunning! Haha! I also stole a picture from Kim's blog because I thought it was super cute! Have I stated recently how cute my niece is? Yeah I'm pretty sure I love her! Anyway enjoy our awesome pictures and expect more tomorrow because tonight we're hitting up the Manti Pageant... ROAD TRIP!!! Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment