Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bees Game

Saturday night at the ballpark... with fireworks... can't be beat. It was a great way to spend my first day free of worry about my brother. Okay that's not entirely true that I am free of worry, because there is still a long road ahead of us and him, but knowing he's safe has released stress from me. Besides members of my ward being there my family, minus Dad and Jason who are in Georgia, were able to come. Love spending time with my niece always! Oh and of course Spencer was there! I am having so much fun in this relationship. It is easy and awesome. It was inspiring to see my Mom smiling and enjoying herself, even though the game lasted for 12 innings.... that was not awesome, it was good for everyone to forget about the past 3 weeks and enjoy what was in front of us. Of course I took an absurd amount of pictures, but I love these memories and want to always be able to remember them. PS - I slept like a champ! Hooray for me!
























1 comment:

  1. so the picture of you and Cortney (yes, I had to type that twice to spell that name... WRONG!) she has her finger in her mouth and you are up against her cheeks in a kissy pose, yep, like she knew she was suppose to be looking away from the camera to be much too cool! so cute

    ReplyDelete